Answers to Christian Faith Objections
Why does God allow pain and suffering?
They will answer the two biggest objections to the faith. Plus you can ask your own questions during this live event.
1 Peter 3:15 tells all Christians to be ready to defend why they believe what they believe – yet most Christians don’t feel prepared to do so. This one day event will help participants walk away encouraged in their own faith and feeling more confident in discussing the claims of Christianity with friends, family members, and others.
Date: March 12, 2011, Live via satellite & webcast
Times: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm MST, 9:30 am – 3:30 PST & CST, 10:30am – 4:30 EST
Where: Maybe your church or a church near you? See the list of Case for Christ host sites
Important Event Info: This event is simulcast and delivered only via church host sites. You can’t register and watch this on your own computer. So, pass it on to your church leaders and see if they want to become a host site or join another local church already set up. The church host site fee ranges from $595.00 to 1,295.00. There are links at the bottom of this post to get more information.
What Will Be Discussed?
Discover affirmative scientific evidence for God.
- Affirmative scientific evidence for God (note: the contents are appropriate for any church, regardless of their position on age of the earth.)
- Historical evidence for Jesus’ divinity.
- Confronting why God allows pain and suffering, which is the biggest objection to Christianity that is raised by skeptics.
- How Christians can deal with questions raised by their seeking friends.
- Lee and Mark respond to questions from the satellite audience (via email, text messages,) and the studio audience.
Event website and place for people to submit questions to Lee and Mark for the event: http://caseforchristianitylive.com/
To register or get information about how your church can become a host site: http://incastevents.com/the-case-for-christianity-2/